Who is the enemy? Identification is easily done:
- The Frankfurt School
- Grievance group advocates, I.e. community organizers/social workers
- Commons-consuming parasites, I.e third worlders
- Gutmenschen/ bien-pensants
- Cucks (ethno-masochists)
- Cuckservatives (blank slatists/propositionalists)
- Low trust /high time preference people
- Soros / state department (destructive meddlers in European societies)
An easily compiled list, but much too mosaic to be of rethorical use. There are certain options for clustering (communists/keynesians/welfarists -> statists; central bankers/immigrationists -> fragilistas), but these don’t encapsulate the entirety of the enemy spectrum.
The globalist identification provides two main advantages: 1. A big enough tent to fit the breadth of the enemy alliance 2. A call of urgency vis-a-vis the most pressing matter, demographic replacement of the northern hemispherals (which forms the base of the alt-right’s Pavlovian pyramid. Without our people, low taxes don’t matter) -> the nationalist-globalist conflict
That is why the Eucivic institute wholeheartedly embraces the globalist moniker. Do not expect our enemies to pick it up themselves – it is an exo- rather than an endonym (much like the Mohammedan[exo]/Muslim [endo]markers). If, in a misplaced flight of ‚embrace the insult‘, they do, rejoice: it will be but another instance of the self-compiling ostracon.